GlobalNCD Scholars Award
The 2017 application is closed. Please check back in Fall 2018 to apply for the 2019 award!
For more information, contact: email@example.com
· Holds a Graduate-level degree, or is currently enrolled in a Graduate-level program (Masters or Doctorate) in the fields of Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, or Public Policy.
· Citizen of a low- or middle-income country, who has resided in that country for most of the last decade (List of LMICs)
· Submits a completed application on or before the application deadline (January 12, 2018)
· Agrees to cover the other costs associated with attending the course
· Course Registration and Tuition ($4,220)
· Roundtrip Flight to Baltimore, MD, USA (up to $2,500)
· Accommodations at the McElderry House
Costs Not Covered by Scholarship (must be covered by the Scholarship Recipient or another institution):